I am currently seeking expressions of interest for an associate to co-deliver a 5 day STEM masterclass in Bahrain in November for Advance-HE.
Interested candidates should:
- Have a background in STEM disciplines;
- Be confident in modelling a range of digital technologies that can be used for teaching, learning, assessment and professional development;
- Have experience of staff support and development;
- Be able to commit to five continuous days of delivery in November;
- Be able to commit to five days for preparation work, this will be flexible but required from late September through October;
- Be familiar with the HEA Professional Standards Framework (PSF).
The programme will be delivered in parallel by the two trainers, to two cohorts of ~ 30 STEM academics with a range of teaching experience, and will be aligned to Fellowship of the PSF. The programme will be developed by Advance-HE, however input from the selected associate will be welcome.
Interested parties should send a brief statement outlining how they meet the above criteria, and what they feel they can bring to the role. Max 1 page. Please contact me if you would like to discuss the role
Catherine (Kay) Hack
Academic Lead STEM
Innovation Way, York Science Park
Heslington, York YO10 5BR